Sunday 5 January 2014

::5 Things:: Things that make me go wow!

Here are some things rocking my world these days....
I'm loving this idea from Miss Crayola Creepy. 
Using stickers to label fabric yardage and price.
I think I'd also include the date, composition of the fabric, whether it's been pre-washed, care instructions and ideas of how to use the fabric, maybe also where I bought it.
So simple, yet so effective.
If you don't like like the idea of a sticker on you fabric you can always just pin a card to your fabric instead (like these).

I stumbled upon this
Especially this idea for a beach bag.
Not that I go to the beach - ever!

Leila at threedresses.org brought my attention to this pattern when she posted about it here.
I've added it to my patterns wish list.
View C is the same shape as one of my favourite garments.

Sewing for Small People Sew-along
This idea from Leah is fantastic.
But even more amazing is the list of free little people projects that she put together.
She did a stellar job and there are so many options

Red Parka Techno Tuesday Tutorials
I've been making a few changes to my blog and the Techno Tuesday Tutorials from Red Parka have been invaluable when making those changes.
There is also a fantastic tutorial from Miss P about how to add a signature to your blogger blog posts.

What is making you go "wow" these days?
Leave a comment below, I'd love to hear from you :)


Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really like reading your comments, so drop me a line by clicking to comment

Please don't comment anonymously though - you can leave your email if you don't have an OpenID.